Welcome to our Healthy Schools and School Meals page. Here you will find a wealth of information on healthy living and how James Dixon children are leading healthy lifestyles.
You will also find information here about our fantastic catering company and the current menu.
A huge welcome from your new catering team at Pabulum; we are delighted to be providing fresh, nutritious, honestly good food to your children at James Dixon Primary School after the Easter holidays. Pabulum is a specialist catering company that only operates in the Education sector and is based in Fleet, Hampshire. Our vision is to be at the forefront of the health and well-being of the next generation by providing fresh food without compromise. We provide our ‘Honestly Good Food’ to over 150 schools in the south of England and our provenance is without question. Our fresh meat is sustainably sourced from farms accredited under the British Red Tractor certification, our menus are certified to the Soil Association's Food For Life programme and 75% of our produce is British
Free school meals
To apply for Free School Meals for your child, you must be in receipt of the one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit with an annual gross income into the household that is no more than £16,190, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit. If you are entitled to any part of working tax credit there is no eligibility with the exception of working tax run-on as shown below
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Click below to apply